dinsdag 9 februari 2010

Dear Mom...

How I miss you...

I feel blessed and proud that you are my mom.
Though in a lot of pain, the last thing you said to me; Your hair looks lovely.
And told me not to feel sad....
You lost this mean battle, you could not win.
Full of plans and ideas, but no time.

For the last time I did your nails, with one of your favorite colors.
You looked beautiful in every way, so at peace.

I have no idea how to deal with this without you...
Even though the world goes on, mine has lost a little bit of it's shine.

You loved that I did nails, you were my first "customer".
Always believed in me, and for that, dear sweet mom, I thank you!

My mon passed away 16 Januari of this year.

This manicure is for you, mom.
You would have loved it, one of your favorite red colors and white flowers.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Love always,

Thess.